READY AND PREPARED
Our engineering team includes industry leaders, PhDs, former DOT employees, and young engineers beginning their careers. We take pride in working together, taking ownership of project tasks, and being inclusive.Contact Us
Ensuring the suitability of the soil and other land features is essential to choosing the most appropriate site for roadway, civil, and structural projects. Geotechnical services provide thorough and reliable investigation into proposed sites, as well as design services to ensure safe and dependable construction and finishing. Put your trust in our decades of experience in the civil, educational, medical, and DOT industries.
Take advantage of our wide variety of services
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR WIDE VARIETY OF SERVICES
- Soil and foundation investigation
- Settlement analysis
- Shallow and deep foundation system design
- Slope stability analysis
- Soil improvement services
- Hydraulic analysis
- Response spectrum analysis
- Phase I Reports (ASTM E1527-13)
- Phase II Reports (ASTM E1903-11)
- Site characterization
- Mapping and map interpretation
- Hazards assessment, including:
- Surface fault rupture hazards
- Landslide/slope stability hazards
- Debris flow/alluvial fan flooding hazards
- Rock fall hazards
Gather important information about the suitability of your soil
THE SUITABILITY OF YOUR SOIL
These services are designed to provide important insight into project sites for development and construction purposes. Services include engineering analysis, laboratory testing, field testing, and sampling. These are important for various purposes, including:
- Description of sub-surface soil profile
- Probable settlement estimates
- Fill and compaction requirements
- Foundation bearing capacities
- Ground water table elevations
- Pavement recommendations and design
- Evaluation of slope stability issues
- Hydraulic concerns
Settlement is an important consideration
SETTLEMENT IS AN IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION
When planning a construction project, settlement is an important consideration. Some structures are particularly sensitive to settlement and can potentially cause negative effects. Settlement analysis evaluates the properties of the soil and how it interacts with the structure to determine settlement risk. This allows us to provide recommendations for structural changes and repairs.
Do you need a reliable foundation for your structure?
The foundation is critical to the integrity and strength of your structure. Ensuring this foundation is properly designed is an important step in creating a structure that can withstand years of use. Trust our structural and geotechnical engineers to provide thorough information about soil and building conditions, as well as customized designs for drilled caisson and pile deep foundations.
REQUEST A BID/QUOTE
For more information and to discuss a potential partnership, please request a quote on your project and we will get back to you shortly.
We look forward to speaking with you.